As benefits forgot:
Though thou the waters warp,
Thy sting is not so sharp
As a friend remembered not.
Heigh-ho! sing, heigh-ho! unto the green holly:
Most friendship is feigning, most loving mere folly:
Then heigh-ho, the holly!
This life is most jolly.

Snow, sleet, and biting wind with a touch of holly leaf and winter mint.

This is a sweet mint, heavy on the spearmint at first but settling into a pleasant, slightly sugary, solid mint. There is a slight ozonic hint to the overall blend, but it's a marvelous, eye-opening winter spray. A little goes a long way, the staying power is modest, which is to be expected with a mint scent. It smells like sun-dappled snowdrifts in my car.

This actually smells cold, like a freezing windy winter day. I can't believe it! Like stepping out into one of those late January days when we always seem to get a cold spell and the wind-chill drops to below zero. While not unpleasant, I don't really like it as a room scent. This is a good bathroom scent, however.

Two words: Sweet Sleet! :lol: No really, this is delicious! Quite minty and sweet...I love it.

I adore Beth's snowy blends, so this spray is absolutely perfect for me. I have a selection of atmosphere sprays, but this one is by far the one I go to the most. It helps me ground myself and think more clearly and I find it aids my concentration when I need to work on writing or on stuff for my business. It's cooling and wet and invigorating. Beautiful! :wub2:

Loads of pine, mint and a hint of holly. Totally smells like Christmas, snow and cool.

Which is perfect on those ultra hot summer days to trick yourself into feeling cooler.