Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
ellebelle

Titania v1

I think this is sweeter than the released version - it has an almost sugary, candy like sweetness to it that could be a more prevalent sweet pea note. The pear is less present, but there is a fruit drink kind of scent that is present here. Overall, I'd say this is a fruit juice drink plus sweet pea. As it warms and dries, there is a slightly present sappy/grassy quality to this. It's quite girly, and would be a pretty scent in the summer time.

Edited by Ellebelle

This smelt very green in the bottle, surprisingly! The release version has always made me think of light purple. That intial greeness fades when applied to my skin. This version of Titania is very floral. The release version is more fruity on my skin, and fairly heavy on the grape. As this dries down though, the fruit definitely comes out to play. This also seems more peachy than the release. Very beautiful!

This is a sweet floral blend, mainly.

It's beautiful really. Maybe sweet pea and orchid? There is a bit of fruit in the background that helps to take the 'floral' edge off, so to speak but not enough to dominate the blend, which is good for me. Dominant fruit blends just do not work for me. But this, again, is beautiful. Also, I'm getting a creamy musk in the background, or maybe all the notes in this blend create a vanilla musk like effect. I dunno but it's a bit sultry yet very sophisticated and regal. There is this green note that pops up in the drydown as well. Like grass or stems.

Very 'clean' smelling; not soapy but clean like a summer breeze.

I like this a lot more than the released version of Titania. It kinda reminds me of Bat of Virtue as it dries down. There's a burst of heady, juicy, fruity-floral smell when first applied (orchid?), but it dries down to something like a pale, sweet rose and watery blueberry on my skin. It's fresh, sweet, and pretty.

So I've tried this before, forgot to review it, traded my prototype decant, and then hand to hunt it down again.

It's a heady juicy sweet pea floral, and there's tinges of blueberry, orchid, fresh greenery, and I swear this reminds me to one of the Bats. It's got that juicy floral feel.