Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The smell of smashed gourds and seventeen-thousand football-frenzied ghouls tanked up on Kadathian Spiced Black Tar Cacao Lager.

Just got this in a swap...been wanting to try this!! Anything that mentions chocolate and spice, well, right up my alley!!

Wet in the bottle : First sniff...a spicy chocolate! Makes me think of a delicious cup of Mexican hot chocolate!

On Skin: WHOA nelly...yep, get instant cinnamon! Just like someone mentioned above, it is a Red Hot candy cinnamon. Luckily that fades quickly and mellows to a not-so-nose burning cinnamon!!

Drydown: Mostly just cinnamon and spice. The lovely chocolate at first sniff seems to have lost the fight. It's there a little bit, but it is like it is on it's last breath! :) Not sure if this is for me, but might try again come fall when the weather isn't 100 degrees! Funny how that can make a difference! :)

Oof, first sniff i was thinking there was ink black opoponax in there or thick vetiver. It kinda smells like decay you'd smell in a garden centre if you're visiting on the wrong day... Reading the notes, it makes more sense- though. And to be honest, the cacao starts coming through the more it dries down. But it somehow starts to resemble those orange-chocolate cookies more and I literally can not deal with that, unfortunately. Not for me!