Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

new avatars in the gallery!

I made 15 new avatars for your use and viewing pleasure. (see them here by clicking the link and then choosing the IPB community option. All of the ones I made are labed x_....) Yes I have a thing for tigers. They're my favorite animals. Whenever I go to zoos I just stand and stare at them for 20-30 minutes. One of the ones at the Audubon zoo in New Orleans often stares back which thrills me to no end.

Anyway, I'll be making more and adding them soon, but for now enjoy the ones you've got!

Wow! Thank you, Violet - I had to try on several of the new avatars you created! :P

Thank you, shriekingv. They are beautiful! Since sirensongsouth is already using the one I was thinking about ( :P :D ), I was hoping to use an avatar of my own. I did manage to find an avatar and download it to my desktop (thanks, clephan, for the instructions), but I can't find a browse option in my control panel to install it with. Will this bug be fixed, or should I just install one of yours?

oo oo oo - i gots an idea

I'm not sure how much work (or site space) is involved in putting these avs up, but it would be awesome to have bpal ones specifically, for some of the most popular scents. I'd be happy to volunteer myself to make them. I normally make all my own AVs but for some reason, everytime I try to, I get errors all over the place. I just love the names and imagery of some of the scents, they'd make the images themselves. The only hard part would be limiting which scents to make!

Edited by lizzieborden

I'm not sure how much work (or site space) is involved in putting these avs up, but it would be awesome to have bpal ones specifically, for some of the most popular scents.  I'd be happy to volunteer myself to make them.  I normally make all my own AVs but for some reason, everytime I try to, I get errors all over the place.  I just love the names and imagery of some of the scents, they'd make the images themselves.  The only hard part would be limiting which scents to make!

I totally dig that idea!!! :P I might go make a few for my fav scents and see how they look.

woah boy i have no life :P

so i gots a few done already for perusal

its faster to put 'em in yahoo photos, but you can't link to them or upload them from there so its more jes for feedback and/or other ideas

Icons

does anyone know a good site that will let me set up a photo album you *can* link to and upload from?

http://www.picdump.org does

but they're having issues w/ issuing new accounts at the moment (though at the moment, they're recompiling some stuff, so it's down)

but i'll throw them in my account once it's back :P

icons

Well, I tried to set it up there, but the linking for the avatars here puts a limit on the length of the URL : (

But these don't have the lil shadow things yahoo puts on them, so there ya go...

Sign in to follow this