Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Cedar, black currant, and saffron.

This is aggressively cedar, sweet and woody and spicy at once. I don't really get the currant or the saffron, but the blend is certainly sweeter than simple cedar. This is great and gorgeous, rather autumnal, but quite warm. I would absolutely love to smell this on a guy, but it could work on either sex quite well, I think. Edited by Shollin

This starts out as a sweet cedar incense on my skin. As it wears, though, the black currant comes out more and starts to dominate the blend. It's dry and fruity by the end of it. Nice, but I prefer the wet stages to the end result.

I can't believe how awesome this is on me. Slightly sweet, cinnamony-woodsiness, warm, and amazing.

I am so glad I am someone who can actually wear Cedar...this blend is incredible. Very much more than the sum of its parts. The cedar is sweetened significantly by the black currant. The fruit isn't really identifiable to me, it just adds background sweetness and a roundness to the scent. Saffron is probably the second note I smell, and it does some weird dance with the cedar that is really, really interesting and smells incredible. I think this would smell good on a guy but it is definitely gender neutral; I have no problems wearing it myself. Yum!