Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

BTLS1

Pale golden oil. Spicy greenery with spring florals . GRASSY. Phlox/nasturtium, daisy and something light and almost aquatic - clover and/or heather, I think. Reminds me a lot of The Host of the Air & Garden Path with Chickens. Almost identical to HotA except not berry note; less sweet and fruity. But both have a hint of herbal bitterness. Very green and springlike, fresh and outdoorsy. I look forward to testing this one further!

Oh yum. This one has a big, bright green grass component. It actually makes me think of cutting up green peppers. It's got that same smell as you cut into a crisp, cool green pepper for a summer salad. No sweetness. Just vegetable green goodness.

Fans of Host of Air and Garden Path with Chickens take note.

Grassy and green. Crisp, light and refreshing. Sweet but not overly so. Springy, with just a hint of aquatic. I can smell some very light florals here too.

Biting green, like bitter plant sap. Very strong. Stays sharply green at first, but as it dries a powdery-perfumey aspect arrives. Not my kind of scent at all. Kind of amazed it doesn't soap on me though!

Starts a very realistic green grass-sap note, like broken dandelion stems. It stays herbal, but as it dries I get whiffs of fresh-mown hay, angelica, hyssop, and chamomile.

Bitter, sharp green at first, so overpowering it's almost nauseating. Switches to floral after a bit, but the floral is perfumey and overly sweet. This one goes to the swap pile.

This makes me smell like I spritzed on a sharp floral perfume and then rolled around in some grass clippings. It's a little too sharp for me (I prefer green/grass blends mixed with sweeter floral or berry notes).

Wet, this is a strong grassy scent. One it dries, the sharpness wears off and it smells like ... dirt? I don't really get the florals that others are getting.