Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
alicia_stardust

Rappaccini's Greenhouse Atmospheric Spray v2

This is beautiful. I get a strong herbal and grass note in there, but this isn't the dark or earthy quality that I expected to find. Instead, there is a lightness and freshness to it, a touch of humidity, and the occasional little waft of melon and light floral that slithers in and out of all the greenery.

This is such a surprisingly lovely scent and perfect for my office. I agree with everything alicia said - this is the smell of a glasshouse in summer with it's fresh greenery and subtle melon note. :wub2:

Thank you GRR for the sample of this that you sent to me!!

This is a freshly green scent without being too grassy or plant-y (you know what I mean?). I think I get some cucumber, which is refreshing and lovely.

Very nice, I'm curious to see if this gets released! I think it would be quite popular.

Rappaccini's Greenhouse Atmospheric Spray v2 - If this were to ever be released, I would buy a bottle. It's gorgeous. It's definitely got the green notes other reviewers mentioned, but it's not grassy or heavy. It's light and sweet. I smell the scent of moist earth, cucumber, lush green plants, and sweet tuberose. It's perfect for spring and summer.

I was frimped a generous sample size of this spray by samarablackcat. :wub2:

I never knew this one existed. It's not something I'd buy from reading the reviews, since I'm not very fond of "green" scents because I'm afraid of aquatics. This, however, is one sweet, juicy green and lively scent!

It really evokes a humid greenhouse full of tropical plants and moist soil. It's like sitting in this greenhouse drinking iced cucumber water and fresh-cut honeydew melon. It's lovely for the bathroom or any room on a breezy Spring day. I'd buy this in a heartbeat!

I was frimped this in my Halloweenie BPTP order. I love it! It's soft, fresh and green without any grass notes. It reminds me of a greenhouse in late spring, just before the full bloom of summer when there's still a slight, wet chill to the air. I love it and hope this is eventually released.

This reminds me a lot of Garden Path with Chickens. It's really green, but warm. Like lush crops in the summertime right before the heat comes in. It does also have that melon note that kicks in about 10 minutes after I put it on...I am not sure if I like that, but it is nice, would be great for the summertime and today when it is hot and this feels like a cool down.

Edited by surf-tormented

Melon, cucumber, and then fresh greens. This smells like a summery green garden, and its bright, fresh and zingy.