Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
scrappy

Orange Phoenix v6

Orange Phoenix is totally orange Pez, as Midnight Aeval said. I can almost taste them! The orange is supersweet and gentle--much like the Lab's Blood Orange SN.

In the decant this is fizzy like crush. Once it hits my skin though it becomes alot like pez. Once it dries it becomes a musky orange. I really like this, and will savor it.

Got my hands on a bottle of this from a generous friend and I am absolutely in love! I've been craving something with a strong citrus quality and this is perfect. It hits hard with the orange peel scent at first and then settles down into a musky skin loving orange with a hint of neroli. It's also amazing layered with something a little bit spicy.

In bottle: Orange smarties. Wet: The orange goes a bit more floral. Rather powdery with a hint of spice. Dry: musky orange pez.

Astringent orange. Quite harsh and biting, like an orange-scented cleanser [but not soapy]. Softening a little as it dries, but also developing a slightly powdery aspect. Getting more cloying as it continues to dry. Becoming more fake chemical orange, like Tang or something. I don't get any sweetness from this at any point, and by the time it is dry it doesn't even really smell orange, it smells like a scratch and sniff interpretation of orange. Unpleasant.

I got a sniffie sample of this from winning one of those fairies on S&S. It smells a lot like orange Pez . Sort of a powdery sugary candy orange. It doesn't morph much from that state. It has about a two hour life on my wrist.

Edited by Shollin

I get the same exact thing Madame Nyx does; dead-on orange Pez. It is a bit effervescent in the beginning like orange Pop Rocks but it essentially dries down to orange Pez, not much of a throw.

Edited by Invidiana

Bottle: Juicy blood orange.

Wet: Candied orange peel. Very zesty.

Dry: Orange Pez candies!

It doesn't last very long and has light throw. I can't wait to layer it with something like my non-red musk Infernal Lover. :twisted:

My decant just says Orange Phoenix, not Orange Phoenix v6, but I can't find any other review thread for this scent, so I guess this is the one I've got.

Anyway, it smells like fizzy orange blossom to me. Definitely some kind of floral in there with the orange. It's all right, but not my thing.