Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Anonymoose

Amelie's Perfume

I know this is kind of a weird question, but I've wondered this since seeing the movie. Which BPAL scent would Amelie from the movie of the same name wear? So what do you guys think?

Edited by Anonymoose

i'd say anything that's definitely RED. red was a very intense color throughout the movie, and i think the cinematography really focused on it, almost making it seem as though the color is amelie's aura.

a floral would be fitting as well, but it would have to be very unique.

Oh, what a fun question. I love that movie. Audrey Tautou is adorable. Seriously. Anyway, I think Amelie would wear something feminine and romantic, something classic with a sparkly twist -- something like Feu Follet.

Edited by riddel

I haven't tried Feu Follet, but from the description I'd probably recommend that...as far as red, vibrant, velvety ones, I'd definitely say Blood Lotus. I think that oil matches the cinematography quite well. :P

Anything red with a bright splash of blue in it. If you'll look at all the red scenes there's usually one piece of blue in it if not more. No recommendations as I haven't really tried anything myself that fits that desc. but maybe it'll help others.

I think Unseelie would be a good one for her. Soft, light and femine. She also seems to me like and "alice" person. And going with the red theme, I think bewitched would fit, because of all the berries....

Sign in to follow this