Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

Info about combining orders?

The Lab has for all intents and purposes stopped combining orders. I had one on the 15th, one the 16th and while both packages arrived on the same day they were in seperate boxes.

What you say makes sense and I realize it is the likelihood, BUT it seems from what I've been reading here that certain LEs such as Harvest Moon have been shipping separately from other orders ... maybe because they are timed specifically with the lunar cycle and as such are made at a different time. So I'm not sure I would consider separate orders in which one includes one of the Moon Cycle items the same as two separate orders that only include items that are regularly available or pre-made.

hi, jc. i think you may be misinterpreting what people are saying. i think that some people got their order that included harvest moon before orders that were placed after their harvest moon orders. hmmm...i don't know if that made much sense. i guess what i'm trying to say is that i think people have been receiving their complete orders (that happen to include harvest moon), not that they've received a bottle of harvest moon separately, with the balance of their order showing up at a later date. i could be wrong, though.

I got two emails on the same day from Nella saying both orders have been shipped. So I will see this week whether i got two pachages or find the both orders in one parcel.

i think you may be misinterpreting what people are saying.  i think that some people got their order that included harvest moon before orders that were placed after their harvest moon orders.  hmmm...i don't know if that made much sense.

I think you mean that they've been receiving their harvest moon order before orders they made previous to the full moon order. In any case yes, or at least that's what *I* meant when I posted in the "I got my order!" thread.

In any case, I've never heard of the lab combining orders. I think they "harvest" in big bunches, so even if they were taken at the same time, they could be filled hours or even a day or two part.

The Lab has for all intents and purposes stopped combining orders. I had one on the 15th, one the 16th and while both packages arrived on the same day they were in seperate boxes.

*Nod*

I put 2 orders in on the 16th. So far, one has arrived, one has not. And things are a bit out of order (time line wise) as far as my orders go, but they're getting here and that's all I care about :P

I think it was just too confusing to try combining them.

-Leslie

I think you mean that they've been receiving their harvest moon order before orders they made previous to the full moon order. In any case yes, or at least that's what *I* meant when I posted in the "I got my order!" thread.

That's what I meant (not that I was as clear about it) ... That it seemed orders which included Harvest Moon were in some cases arriving while, if the person had placed two separate orders and the LATER one included Harvest Moon, it was still coming before the earlier one ... I was guessing that the lab was putting a rush on Moon orders so that the recipients would get them "on time" for the lunar cycle. But I don't know much about that stuff ...

Anyway, it seems that some people are indeed just happening to get all orders combined into one ... I'm gonna guess that IF the lab happens to have the person's separate orders in one place and it's easy enough to do, they'll do it, and if not, it's no big deal ... we'll get them all eventually anyway :P

I don't know for sure, but it would make sense if one person is filling both of your orders, that they might notice and be inclined to combine 'em. On the flip side, if, say, Nella fills one of your orders and Vlad fills the other, they probably won't be combined. That's just my guess, though.

I received my August 2, August 22 and August 29 orders today, and they were all combined into one box.

Oh! Lucky!!! :P

-Leslie