Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
TygherRayn

Judgement

in the imp: deeply resinous, and yes, reminds me of a particular incense i get from a witchy shop in the city right before Yule :D

wet on skin: same, but with a little more sweetness. not foodie in the least, just resin-y and deep. and GOOD. :D

dry down: oh YEAH. i have a thing for incense blends and this one, my friends, does NOT disappoint!

in all: a fabulous scent, lives up to the weightiness of the Judgement card. this scent can indeed say "awaken, sleeper!" but not in a springtime way. this more reminds me of the kind of new life, starting over feelings i get following the new year, when i have months of cold, bracing winter ahead and plenty of time to hide out in my cave and work on myself.

LOVE! :P

This is definitely a deeply resinous blend - it's also a dark brown oil in color. I get patchouli, sandalwood and some amber that definitely sweetens the entire blend, esp. on drydown. The patchouli was much more prominent on wet. I think it might have a hint of red musk, and something slightly fruity.

I think the comparison to Scherezade is good, minus the roses. :lol: