Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Bright, intoxicating, hectic notes masking a twisted, corrupted core: sweet wild berry, spicy carnation and heliotrope layered over deep amber and musk.

berry and sweet. has a juicy fruit quality to it, but better.

Sweet and musky berries! As it dries a but of the carnation comes through. Starts heading towards powdery but stops right before and stays pretty. Very sweet, very bright but also sensual I like this but don't think I would wear it often due to how close it gets to becoming powdery on me.

Oh, wow. So wet, I get the medicinal cough syrup several people mentioned. But as soon as it starts to warm up on my skin....MAGIC. Berries, red berries, musk, and amber - and then here comes the carnation/spice. Beautiful! This is even better than I thought it would be. SO glad I was able to track down a bottle.

It's a bit of a morpher, on me - one sniff I'll get musky, amber berries, and the next, the spices and carnations. It keeps me guessing, and I love it!

There is something in this reminding me of mulled wine?? I think it could be the combination of berries and spice and amber?

This is a very spicy blend, as you might have guessed. I am not sure how heliotrope smells, but I am getting berries, spice, carnation, and amber. I am not detecting a lot of musk either.

I thought the berries would have been more prominent.

It is very festive and suitable for the concept!

I'm so glad I got the chance to try this long-discontinued scent.  It's all berries at first, a tricky note on me, as it usually ends up as berry candy.  The musk helps keep the berries in check, and it's reminding me of Bewitched.  Unfortunately, I get hardly any carnation, my favorite floral note.  I suspect it's faded with age and would have been more of a player a few years back.