Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
supremegoddessofall

Who are the authorized resellers?

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but is Surrender to Chance a legitimate BPAL retailer? My friend just sent me a link to a BPAL bottle sale they're having, and it seemed sketchy to me since I've never heard of the company before.

From their site, it seems that they are resellers of a number of brands but they are not an official BPAL retailer. The Lab may sell older limited editions via Etsy, ebay or trunk shows, but none of their retailers do. Although I don't know anything about this particular shop, businesses like this one aren't necessarily bad - there are a number on ebay that sell decants of high-end perfumes and I've purchased scents from some of them over the years. Basically it's like you are buying from a forum member or ebayer who is reselling for profit. The Lab already got their money when the bottle was originally sold and their customer service can't help you if you aren't happy with your purchase, but you might be able to find a rare bottle that isn't available.

Well, I already sent this question/request over to the lab but I haven't gotten any answer yet (I'm supposing that either they're very busy or I have the wrong wholesale Email address :blush: )

So, I live in Israel and every year around September-October we host the Israeli science fiction and fantasy convention named ICon which is usually around three days. Last year I hosted a stall selling Villainess stuff which was lots of fun (I love enabling people to new things!) So I was hoping to perhaps have a BPAL stall this year...

I'm not really looking for wholesale prices (though that would be awesome, I'm fine as long as I cover the stall+shipping+product cost) more of a permission to sell really. Do any of you guys have any idea if that perhaps happened before? I went through this thread and can't seem to find anything like this so I'd be happy for any advise :)