Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
lookingglass

BPAL around the kids

The other day, I was trying out Milk Moon, and he wanted to smell. I held out my wrist and he literally recoiled and said: "Eww! Mommy have an owie?" :P

Wow, that's funny you should say that. My 3 year old son recoiled when he smelled Milk Moon also! I asked him what it smelled like and he said "Yucky!"

Another blend that my kids like when I wear is Silk Road. I love it, too! I'm going to have to get a 5 ml of that!

My 16 year old wants to smell everything so he can wear it! He loves Dracul and Nosferatu. As for anything I wear, he makes comments about the spicier stuff, things with cinnamon especially, but he calls it all pumpkin because he knows I like pumpkin things. So anything spicy, he says "Oooh, pumpkin!" and I just laugh. :P

Dana O' Shee is a wonderful mommy/baby scent . It isn't too strong as to be offensive to little nosies. It's creamy-honey-grainey goodness, and would be great for a mom who is into foodier scents. Another which might be nice might be Alice, if mom is particularly girlie-sweet. I did not find my son had any issue with the floral in Alice, and it is a very pretty, milky scent for moms who like a floral.

If you're into making a little basket, Dana would pair well with Green Lady Soap's Oatmeal, Milk and Honey body products and Alice pairs well with Goth Rosary's Tea and Sympathy conditioner and other body products.

Good luck!!

My toddler loves Alice. Whether on me, on her, or on her baby dolls. I put a drop on her pony tail holder every time she asks for 'Alice underland foom', nearly every morning.

My 3 year old, Arbor, and I made a "Get out of here, monster!" spray this afternoon. He has been having really bad nightmares that he wakes up from screaming, and still dreaming, seeing monsters in his room. We used Dragon's Milk, because of the dragon's blood magical abilities (plus, he loves the show Dragon Booster), and the calming vanilla scent. I made it water soluable by adding a bit of perfumer's alcohol (a T or so), and put it in a 2 oz aluminum spray bottle. Then we made the lable together. We sprayed it all around his room, and some on him, too. He LOVED the smell (it is suprisingly stong...I usually use an imp in 1/8 oz spray for perfume!), and the idea that Momma Dragon magic was keeping him safe. No nightmares at naptime, and none so far!

That is so sweet! I should suggest that to a friend of mine, since his youngest son has horrible nightmares.

Dana O' Shee is a wonderful mommy/baby scent . It isn't too strong as to be offensive to little nosies. It's creamy-honey-grainey goodness, and would be great for a mom who is into foodier scents. Another which might be nice might be Alice, if mom is particularly girlie-sweet. I did not find my son had any issue with the floral in Alice, and it is a very pretty, milky scent for moms who like a floral.

If you're into making a little basket, Dana would pair well with Green Lady Soap's Oatmeal, Milk and Honey body products and Alice pairs well with Goth Rosary's Tea and Sympathy conditioner and other body products.

Good luck!!

Oooh, thanks for the suggestion! My boyfriend's stepmom just had twin girls and I was thinking "what is a good mommy scent?". A gift basket would be perfect.

Sign in to follow this