Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Doc Constantine

Quick Lab update

I know Beth has been too swamped to post anything really, so I've crawled out of the lab to make a post. :D

For starters we will be shipped through about the 28-29th by tomorrow. So, that puts us currently 3 weeks behind. We only have one person tying samples right now (my mom, poor thing) so that is the current bottle neck. I tried to outsource the work to an "assembly house", however they came back with $4.00 each sample to do it. I died laughing. Then I cried. We have an ad out now and will try to get some competent people tying for us.

So, the better news... We are bringing in someone to help Kebechet on the email/questions side as well as help me on the "where's my order" side. She'll be introduced when she starts on Monday. Which will free up some time for Kebechet to do site updates, put out new blends and if she can squeeze it in... regain her sanity :P

I have a plan in effect (crosses fingers) to be nearly (within a few days) caught up with shipping by the end of the month.

I also wanted to ask of you guys if you could, when you place an order to put that you are on the forum and forum name in the special instructions field. So I can know when you are coming through, as I haven't really been able to hang out in here and get to know you all as well as I'd like.

.Brian.

Edited by Corinthian

Brian,

It's very sweet of you to let us know! Bless you all & a big thank you to your MOM! We are sending loads of good vibes.

Let us know if we can help at all, I know from reading the forum that there are lots of willing helpers...if we can figure out the logistics.

I joined the forum in March & have had a wonderful experience. I'm all over & have a tarot card swap up for BPAL.

:P

Christine

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the update.

Not sure if you have had the chance to read through (I doubt it somehow), but quite a few of us have said we would be happy for the samples not to be tied. Some prefer it that way, others would prefer this to be a temporary, emergency measure. Would it help if we confirmed our preference when ordering???

Yay for Mom!! :P

Pam.

Edited by allamanda

Wooohoo! Mom's rock! My mom is coming this weekend to help me with ~yecchhh~ spring cleaning.

I'm all for ya'll getting some help. If you can add some empty vials and some materials to my order, I'll be more than happy to send them back ready to go!

Lisa...in Austin

Thanks for the update!! I am patiently waiting, It makes me happy that I have an order on its way!

:P

Moms Rock!!

Thanks Brian! It's great to see you on here, especially with the time constraints. I don't know how you guys do it. Sounds like good things are coming. Hang in there, love you guys.

Lisa

Not sure if you have had the chance to read through (I doubt it somehow), but quite a few of us have said we would be happy for the samples not to be tied. Some prefer it that way, others would prefer this to be a temporary, emergency measure. Would it help if we confirmed our preference when ordering???

(imp tie discussion here, in case you've not seen it)

Thanks for the update, Brian! We are all glad to hear that you guys are at least on your *way* back to sanity again!

You guys kick butt! And so does your mom! :P :D

I am so glad you guys are getting some help. It's way too much for you to do by yourselves, and the business is only going to grow with the quality of the oils.

How about I come work for you guys, and just do email and forum updates? :P Heh .. I wish. Can't leave here, thanks to mortgages .. but I'm really glad to hear that ya'll are just busy .. busy is good!

I'm waiting patiently too for my orders .. yeah, two of them. They both came from taniaallen @ comporium . net .. if that helps. No hurry, of course. I'm enjoying the oils I already have. :D

Thanks for the update!! And thank your mum from us as well!!

...edited cause I can't even spell "from"

Edited by littleblu

Thanks for the info, Brian. I always so appreciate hearing the latest from the BPAL lab. Good luck getting caught up!

Sign in to follow this