Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Site update in progress. Good & bad news.

Just so I know, since my list is getting longer....

Are the 5 ml gonna be $13? How about the 10ml? Will their price change?

I don't do well with this look and no touch thing. I'm going crazy WANTING the new scents .............PLEASE soon!!!

I have lots of money saved.....I'm ready!!

I don't do well with this look and no touch thing.  I'm going crazy WANTING the new scents .............PLEASE soon!!! 

I'm with lorajc, how soon can we order the new scents. There are some other scents, (ie Old Amsterdam, Old Dublin, Perversion) that I would love to try and are not listed on the site. Is there a scent description for Beltane? Uh oh I hear that little girl from Willy Wonka singing "i want it all" in my head. Hmm, maybe I had better go to work.

To make it easier, there should be a "new" imps pack. For the people who must try them all.

I dream of the day my purse will allow this...

No bad news there... Your oils have always been more than reasonable, and the work and love you put in is priceless!

Thank you for everything, Beth! :P

Is it weird that I'm salivating over Pele, when I don't even know what the notes are, more than any of the officially described ones? :P The lure of mystery, I spose...

That said, I MUST have Danube, Kali and Ulalume. And the Internet is so very educational sometimes... I found out tonight who Szepasszony is and read a Poe poem to my cats. Whee. :D

To make it easier, there should be a "new" imps pack. For the people who must try them all.

OOOH!! What a great idea :P

Is there any update on international orders from the website?

I am (patiently?) waiting to try Bpal....

[edit because that was a very strange smiley that appeared...]

Edited by afterglow

I don't do well with this look and no touch thing.  I'm going crazy WANTING the new scents .............PLEASE soon!!! 

I'm with lorajc, how soon can we order the new scents. There are some other scents, (ie Old Amsterdam, Old Dublin, Perversion) that I would love to try and are not listed on the site. Is there a scent description for Beltane? Uh oh I hear that little girl from Willy Wonka singing "i want it all" in my head. Hmm, maybe I had better go to work.

Hey- I'm all for a "Veruca Salt" scent!

Too perfect for this bossy little Daddy's girl! :P

Honestly... a price increase may mean I have to cut back on how much I can order at one time, but, if it keeps you OPEN and still SELLING - I support it 110% - believe me, I understand having to pay bills and keep food on the table. I used to get people who would email me about wings on my site, and they'd bitch me out for the prices. One women even said, "I can make the same things for half the price, with things in my sock drawer". Some people just do NOT comprend the cost of SUPPLIES *AND* LABOR.

*Shakes head*

-Leslie

Just so I know, since my list is getting longer....

Are the 5 ml gonna be $13? How about the 10ml? Will their price change?

Same question here...

-Leslie