Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
matilda

Swimmer's Scent?

I swim several days a week and, even though I always shower right after, I still have the chlorine smell working fairly hard for the rest of the day. Most scents I have don't blend well with chlorine and I was hoping that someone here might be able to give me some recs for a bpal scent that might not be too bothered by it. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Dirty might be nice... it's got that fresh clean scent.... maybe the chlorine would only amp up the new sheet feel.

I think Embalming Fluid, Black Pearl, Jolly Roger and especially Siren would all work rather well. I have been known to wear Snake Oil before going swimming and not even the chlorine could kill the scent. :P

Thanks, everyone, for the recs! I'll be sure to add a few into my next order. Penthus and Black Pearl sound especially intruiging...

I'm going to recommend Baobhan Sith as well, it's very fresh and gentle and would probably be even strong enough to cover up the chlorine. Good luck!

Sweet blends might smell a little odd with chlorine, so I think Jolly Roger would work quite well. It is quite salty, so may work with the chlorine rather than simply masking it. It's a great, unusual scent. :D

I've found that quite a few BPAL scents have stayed on my skin even after bathing and washing, so in that sense BPAL generally is a good choice for watersports :P

Sign in to follow this