Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Ancient, fossilized amber resins, ritual incense, witching herbs, and scorched linen enveloped in a darkly glowing halo of cinders and smoke.

This definitely isn't as dark, powerful, or smoky as I thought it would be.  In fact, it's oddly soft and clean, like baby powder and non-sweet cream with a little swish of incense cone ash mixed in.  It takes about a half hour to shift at all, and then it's still powder soft and clean, but I can start to pick up the impression of singed fabric (which is still more clean and starched than it is smoky) and dried herbs, which smell of oregano and salt.  It has almost no throw; I have to have my nose nearly touching my skin to smell this one at all, and it doesn't last more than 2 hours total.

This is gorgeous. It’s still fresh from the mail, a few days. But it’s got this mysterious aura to it. The Smokey scent isn’t overwhelming, it’s this strange sort of herbal smoke scent. The ritual incense note is not something I can pin down, but it’s lovely. I don’t get the linen note, but the others sort of swirl and merge together in this melange of secrets and seduction. 

I love it. It’s a skin scent, no real throw. Lasts about 5 hours (less on more sensitive skin like my neck or inner elbow; works best on my hand or forearm, oddly). I feel properly witchy with it on. 

10/10 will wear too much.