Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

White rose and hothouse orchids with honey musk, wild plum, black patchouli, and geranium.

Soft florals among purple musk. The floral component of this scent is the strongest, I can't pick out any floral note in particular, they blend together to make a pale floral note. The plum surrounds the florals, giving the scent a purple oud quality and ever so slightly, a fruity note. Overall, the scent brings to mind pale purple blossoms.

I get zero rose, honey, plum, patchouli, or geranium. I slathered this on tonight and didn't enjoy it at all, and I normally love all of these listed notes.  Amethysts is an impression of screechy, dry, sharp white floral and it strongly smells of perfumey / musky, white floral dryer sheets in its drydown. Something like a sharp tuberose and dry soap. It's intensely strong, but I unfortunately don't like the fragrance. I expected something more sensual and sweet, but it has no real complexity, sweetness, or earthiness to it.

This is roses and geraniums the whole way through. Very pleasant but I wish I got more of the other notes. It's a slightly dusty rose to me and I would attribute that to orris, but it's not listed in this perfume. This is a nice perfume for dusty rose scent lovers.

This one is all about the floral notes on me. I've just figured out the the geranium note is quite dominant on my skin (I've noticed this with other scents with geranium too). To me the geranium note reminds me of a vintage perfume. I can also pick out the white rose as well and a hint of plum. I don't get any honey at all. I had expected this to be sweeter from the plum and honey dust but they don't really show up on my skin here. I can't really pick out the patchouli either. The plum is very subtle and I would describe this more as a floral scent.