Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Hair Loosened and Soiled in Mid Orgies

White honey, warm musk, and ambrette seed.

All shrines that were Vestal are flameless,

But the flame has not fallen from this;

Though obscure be the god, and though nameless

The eyes and the hair that we kiss;

Low fires that love sits by and forges

Fresh heads for his arrows and thine;

Hair loosened and soiled in mid orgies

With kisses and wine.

scents like this trigger my synesthesia— and I saw a pale golden glow when I sniffed this in the bottle. I was immediately reminded of the “honey musk” note in Lady Una, which is in my top five favorite BPAL perfumes. 

this is so sensual-smelling on my skin, and I want to bathe in it. I'm so happy that the honey is not that dirty, sexual honey in scents like Womb Furie and O (which I was kind of expecting based on the name), it’s soft and fairylike, dancing joyfully with the glowing musk and ambrette seed. 

I’m so in love with this. I adore skin scents and will definitely need to pick up another bottle before it disappears. 

This is a warm, golden honey musk scent. My partner who has never commented on any fragrance I've worn in the last 10 years said to me this morning "That's where that nice smell is coming from" when I walked passed. I agree that the honey and skin musk here reminds me of Lady Una without the herbal notes. This is one of my favorites from my recent order. 

Alas. Powder. This seems to be a thing with both white musk and white honey on my skin lately. It's a very pleasant smelling powder, but not what I was looking for.

Must be the tamest orgy ever because this smells like high end baby oil — a little powdery, a little soapy, and overall very clean. I think this is a decent "your skin but better" scent, but it's not for me. As an aside, this is the most viscous of all my Luper samples!