Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is going to be a multiple bottle hoarding situation for me.
Gorgeous, well-worn, soft, black leather and the balsam/woods note that I adore in Wolf Moon '24.  It's wearing a leather jacket in woodshop, enveloped in this perfect black leather note while smelling the caramelized and lightly smoky scent of sawing through wood.  It's so very smooth and lightly sweet, almost like a hint of vanilla.

More of a leather and wood polish scent on me. The leather dominates and the balsam is distant and more atmospheric. I get the impression of a leather jacket treated with a wood scented conditioner.

Strong black leather and a dewy, almost musty balsam note. Smells like a leather jacket in wet woods. I think the balsam also almost reads more like wood polish than actual wood on me. I'm used the lab's balsam note being sweet and lemony, but this is more like balsam scraped off a water-logged, rotting pine tree. Wet, the balsam is a little bit mentholated but that aspect doesn't stick around for long.

I'm pretty happy with this one. I was originally wary of this duo because of the balsam, but this smells feral and dangerous in a way that I want a wolf-themed perfume to smell.