Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This is interesting. The clover is most prominent on me when wet, backed by a little champagne fizz and an unmistakable whiff of mushrooms! These all combine pretty quickly on the skin and fade into a soft green musk. The dry down is giving elegant Irish Spring, like if the soap were instead an expensive perfume. Not too overpowering, soft fade as it dries. 

Being a swamp person, my skin decided to crank the mushroom to 11 on me. This goes on as MUSHROOM with a splash of champagne and a whiff off green musk, and then becomes Mushroom Musk fairly quickly, where it stays for a few hours and then the Party Toad hops along to his next shindig, leaving only a faint musk hint behind. Throw starts out medium, dries to low and fades to skin. I wanted to love him because that label ♡, but alas, I do not love the musty mushroom (mustroom?). I was hoping for more champagne, but such is life.  One day I'll find my perfect toad perfume! 

On opening, it smells like a light leather. (Leather's the best comparison to the mushroom note I can make.)

Then I get blended green musk and clover. I love the clover here. There's a trickle of flat champagne. It's perfect for the early beginnings of spring here, where flowers haven't started to bloom yet but the grass is turning green. A March/St. Patrick's day kind of feel.

This is a nice green scent, but I wish there was something that gave the scent more dimension and the champagne more sparkle. Maybe a grain of frankincense or amber.

Champagne poured over mushrooms. This is more of a mushroom scent on me than anything else. I don't particularly get a green musk and the scent comes off a lot more brown to me, with how strong the mushroom note is. The champagne is clearly there, but not as strong as the mushroom. Overall, I imagine a party on the forest floor, champagne being poured in the distance, party goers surrounded by mushroom caps.