Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let’s all turn over a new leaf –

and be good

Well, it’s worth a shot at least. Rose petals, gargantuan green leaves, and a splashy, fresh chypre. 

So green! So rose! So delightful, fresh and fun! This is lots of green leafy goodness (reminds me of frog moon!) With a fresh young, pretty dewy rose. Smells like you just stepped out of your shower where the water is wet, still stem-sticky perfect pink rose petals and their pale green leaves. You must like rose! And you must like green! And if you like both, you will be delighted, as I am. Wearing this I feel like a water nymph a la Waterhouse, stepping out of a spring while draped in silks. 

Soooo pretty. I agree with everything bygraveyardlight said. There's that fresh green note that I vaguely remember was in The ghastly garden.

Squelchy, greenhousey goodness - several images come to mind. A cozy rainy day in a greenhouse, the nymphs bathing in pale water by a full moon, festive, lush greenery outside just as a party is getting started inside... 

This is a white rose, similar to the one in Herbert West, with the green elements, reminiscent of the one in Venus Murcia, amped up around the edges. The green leaves stop the rose from becoming too dewy, but some dewiness lingers. 

All in all, it's a white rose dipped in green musk.

A very green rose scent. The rose reads as more pink to me, dewy and slightly sugary. The star of the scent is the green stem and leaves of the rose, which smell so strong and vibrate it reminds me of crushed plants. Very fresh and very very green.