Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Marshmallow Snow 2023

Sniffing in the bottle, I get the sweet marshmallow, but it isn't like the sugary sweet scent like when you sniff a bag of them. There is something else keeping it tame. It is almost like a drop of Snow White in there. On, the same sweetness warms up and is more prominent, but soft at the same time. I get a 'wet watery' note in there, but that too isn't strong. Guessing that is the snow note. If you love Snow White, you will love this. Has that added sweetness with the marshmallow but it stays close and isn't a strong scent. Very pretty, sweet (not too much) and lovely!

Wet, this is a blast of sweet marshmallow and slushy mint. There's an undercurrent of something fruity in here, like pomegranate or plum. Looking at reviews from past years, this could definitely be a pine note because I often confuse them with something fruity and sweet. The mint ends up giving the impression of candy cane dust as this dries. I do also occasionally get a whiff of the snow note from Snow White, but the other notes drown it out. Overall, it is quite sweet and pleasant. I think I'd like it more if the trees were more identifiable as trees to my nose, but that's probably a problem with my sniffer.

Minty in the bottle. Slushy snow and menthol on application. Dries as mostly menthol with some sweet bits struggling to surface. Great if you need your sinuses cleared.

Thoughts before testing: marshmallow is my forever love and I’m hoping this will be a Snow White marshmallow love fest. 

Wet: A big ol’ blast of pine and Snow White! 

Dry down: The pine is really taking over and is quite chilled smelling, making it reminiscent of Skadi to me. 

Dry: This eventually settled into a pretty Snow White with a heavy dose of chilly pine. It’s pretty, but no marshmallow. I’m willing to let it age for a while, but in the meantime I’m

officially on the hunt for a marshmallow single note to layer with my 2006 bottle of Snow White.