Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This smells like soft, baked apples, but without any spices, splashed with some sherry, and brightened by the barest hint of lemon. It has a slight tang to it after being dry for several hours, which I think may be due to the sherry.

I don't get any pie crust or anything distinctly pie about this, and the custard isn't very noticeable to me, either...

Of the two apple scents in the Yule update, this one is more about the apple than Puff Pastry Apple Roses, which has more lemon. But I actually think I prefer the Puff Pastry Apple Roses scent even though I wanted more apple from that one, because it has more going on in it.

If you're looking for a nice, non-spiced apple, give this scent a try. I have so many apple scents that I have to be very picky about them, so I don't think this is something I need more of... but it was so nice to get a few apple scents in the Yules, because there was hardly any apple in the 2023 Weenie update.

A very boozy fruit scent. Almost equal mix cut fresh fruit and alcohol on me. I can pick out the apple specifically, not so much the lemon. Overall, between the sherry and fruit notes, I more get a general fruit quality to the scent, and it reads pretty fresh to me. That freshness is tampered down by how strong the booze note is here. And I don't get a custard or pie quality to this at all on me. Overall, it reminds me of a homemade fruit punch bowl, with chunks of fresh apples and citrus, heavily spiked at the holiday party. More cocktail than foodie scent, imo.