Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jenjin

Banana Gingerbread

All banana in the bottle! Like whoa! That candy runts scent to the max! On the skin though the banana disappears quite a bit and what’s leftover is gingerbread, like a very faint spiced ginger cookie. 

Banana Gingerbread goes on as candy-like banana, but it is quickly overtaken by the gingerbread note, which then proclaims dominion over its companion for most of the wear. The gingerbread note is the same as the gingerbread found in Gingerbread and Hot Cocoa and Gingerbread Milk, to my nose (which is chewy, not crispy, but heavy on the ginger and cinnamon on me). By the time that the banana is able to peek out again, it is super faint, like a smidge of banana... accompanied by a smattering of spiced crumbs.

I don't dislike this, but I wish that it was more balanced on the banana and the gingerbread. It seems the two didn't really want to coexist on me!

spicy, cinnamon? Ginger? Hint of banana underneath. The spice dies down and takes most of the throw with it. maybe a hint of banana left?

I barely got any banana, if at all. And I didn't get "gingerbread". It was a heavily spiced foodie spice thing. it was short-lived too, but strong while it lasted. 

Super banana, then gingerbread.. Then more like banana quickbread. Then fades and goes weird on me. It's a fun sweetened banana spice in the imp though. Could be good for Noisy Goose fans but it is quite different, more bready.