Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Vodka

This starts off with a lot of vodka (which smells like seltzer water without the bubbles) and a subtle pumpkin spice note. The cranberry comes in next, the pumpkin stays subtle, and the vodka fades out.  It dries down to a lightly-spiced cranberry.  The throw is medium-to-light and it lasted a few hours on my skin.

I am generally not a fan of boozy scents, but the vodka doesn't smell boozy whatsoever.  I do love cranberry and pumpkin, so I am very happy with this! 

On me, this is flat cranberry soda with fall spices as the scent wears. I don't get any booze and this definitely does not go into mulled wine territory. The scent is sweet and light, even as it warms up a bit as it wears. 

Cranberry, faint spice, and wet metal. Like I sniffed the inside of the cocktail shaker after making a cranberry cocktail and served it with dry, hard spice cookies. 

This is mostly about the vodka on me, which isn't really boozy, and has some fizziness to it. It's infused with a bit of cranberry, but the pumpkin spice is not particularly noticeable on me (I've tried it twice to see if I'd get more of it after a few weeks of settling). It adds a warmth to the scent, but fortunately, does not smell like a spice rack was poured into the booze.

So this isn't nearly as weird as it sounds, but it's also not something I could see myself wearing. The decant may still be a keeper, though, as my partner really likes cranberry notes and enjoyed the fizziness of the vodka in this.

Edited by doomsday_disco