Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Right outta the bottle I get a sharp lemon peel note, it’s not sweet, not bitter, and doesn’t smell like cleaner. I get a hint of those bergamot notes too, which makes it more dimensional than just lemon. I’m not really getting the pomegranate rind, but I don’t know if I could identify that note to begin with. After a slight dry down, the sharpness is fading and the bergamot is more forward. The musk is hanging out in the background. Upon further dry down the musk comes through beautifully. It’s so good! If you like lemon/bergamot notes and white musk, this one’s for you!

This smells like a thick, nourishing lemon salve that you aren't supposed to eat but holy jeez you are definitely tempted to eat it. My spouse says he thinks it smells like luxurious lemon peel soap, to which I countered "But do you want to eat it?" And he was like like "Well, I mean yes." This is one of those simple scents that somehow doesn't seem like there's much to it, and yet is more than the sum of its parts and is weirdly definitely habit-forming.

Very much a lemon scent on me. The lemon peel is the most noticeable note, though I can pick out the bergamot note, which is also very yellow. It reminds of Sour Moon unfortunately, in that this scent is very weak on me and doesn't have much of a throw. I don't know what it is about me with these kinds of scents, but I strain to smell much beyond the faint lemon peel.

Immediately lemon drop pledge with a tangy red fruit edge.

I like the sharpness of the white musk.

On the right person I think this would be a delicious, tangy lemon scent but on me it continues to smell vaguely like floor cleaner.

Special holiday berry edition pledge.🍒

The opening is so gourgeous and zesty. I wish it stayed like this the entire time. Little by little the bergamot fades away and you get a very approachable and mainstream scent. I can't put my finger on it, but i've smelled something similar before.  I have to be honest - the white pom rind does make the difference and pulls the blend in a whole different direction. It's still has the citrus aura, while the white musk/ pom rind combo creates this clean freshness. Later on the white musk gains strength and has the final word.