Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This perfume is a lot of fun! Unlike Fairy Lobster Foam, the marshmallow here is pure marshmallow fluff, no milk detected. I'm kind of bad at telling cherry notes apart, but this one is like cherry pie filling. It's very gooey and sweet, but there's more than a splat on me. The lime hard candy is more of a supporting note for the marshmallow and the cherry but it is like your favorite lime green piece of rainbow candy.

I don't know that it's particularly complex, but I like it. Candy in perfume is kind of iffy for me, sometimes it can be way too sweet for my liking. I think the marshmallow really helps here to temper the sweetness for me, as weird as that sounds.

This mostly smells like lime and cherry candy. To me, it's stronger on the lime, but my partner got more cherry when smelling it on me once it was dry. That said, it does have a stronger cherry note than Vintage Dracula Blow Mold, and I think this is better than Griotte, Lime, and White Musk from the last Lupercalia update, because it is sweeter, and the cherry lasts longer. If you liked the lime candy in Go Slow, you will probably enjoy this as well. I only get a little bit of marshmallow after the scent has been dry for a few hours, but I love cherry and lime, so I'm not mad.

I'm also pleased to report that this is nothing like Fairy Lobster Foam, which had some unexpected funky dairy. I feared this would be that plus lime candy, but fortunately, it's not!

I'll probably end up upgrading this to a bottle before the Weenies go down. Both my partner and I would wear it, and I could see it being very nice to slather during the summer months.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Sadly most candy blends go a bit powdery, sour, or plasticky, on my skin and same goes here, but mostly on the sour end as opposed to plastic or powder.

YMMV, I will say in the bottle it smells exactly like Lifesavers Hard Candy and amazing.

I never can resist a perfume with marshmallow listed in the notes. I included this in my Weenie decant order, even though I knew the marshmallow wouldn't be as loud as the lime and cherry. 

I wasn't wrong, those fruit candies are poppin'. Because the cherry and lime are so fragrant, this reminds me of hard candy in its liquid state, still boiling. Oops! Some lime was mistakenly added to the cherry pot, but hey, that smells reaaaally nice. It takes a while for the marshmallow to emerge, but it's a true marshmallow in all its creamy saccharine glory.

Candy scents don't usually have much lasting power on my skin, but this one surprised me by lingering from afternoon to late evening. It packs a wallop!