Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I had to look up “evaporated milk” to see if I had made a mistake, because this one is…sweet. Overly sweet, to the point that I’m not getting any musk, nothing milky. Just syrup, almost floral, intense throw. 

I’ll need to let this one rest for a bit and try again, because I feel like the notes have potential. 

I’m honestly surprised by how much I like this one.

It is definitely sweet- my first thought was the filling of an Oreo cookie. But there’s also something light and clean about it, like a vanilla or marshmallow-scented laundry detergent.

Fitting for it’s name, it evokes the scent lingering in a room after the perfume-wearer has left (or maybe they never did ~👻~)

Long lasting and good throw.

This Monster Milk is a stranger walking past you, a whiff of well-pampered human who stays hydrated, sleeps 8 hrs easily and has their inbox under control. Not a fastidiously clean human in a blinding white musk bomb, but an easy going one that gives great hugs and happens to smell great naturally. A translucent, almost silvery beige musk, it leans cool and clean without going full soap, it's not scratchy but it does have a teeny bit of creamy floral. The milk is barely perceptible and lends subtle comfort/tenderness to an otherwise aloof, cyber musk. It's charming & inoffensive, the My Skin But Better of the Monster Milks. 🥛 Throw is low and longevity is ~3 hrs. This is one to wear when you wish to appear effortless and polished. 

I did not like this at first. It has the sickly sweet quality I got from NAVA's Lait and Alkemia's Foxfire/Ghostfire in the wet stage. As it dries, it's becoming more powdery, creamy, and subtly perfumey. My instant revulsion to the wet stage motivated me to stick it on my destash in a knee-jerk reaction, but now I'm waffling. Not sure I can handle the wet stage, so we'll see what fate decides.

Edit: okay, interestingly, I think I’m getting a hint of clove here, and it’s the kind of clove I like, which I’ve only ever experienced with NAVA’s lait de epices on the long drydown. I don’t think I need both, but I’m liking this a lot more now, even if I’m imagining the clove.

Edited by daemonrabbit

On me this is a clean, sweet amber-esque musk accompanied by a lactonic-edged Oreo-filling. The clean amber smell I'm picking up reminds me of the one in Vintage Ghost Blow Mold, but the overall effect is simpler and the sweetness is calmer in this one. If you loved Traditional Sheet Ghost, I highly recommend this.

Edited by Beary Strange

I've spent so much time trying to figure out how to describe this. There is something clinical about it to my nose, like a powdered medical glove filled with sweetened condensed milk. Or maybe the glove-flavored candy from Glove World. Much sweeter than I expected, with a strong clean musk. 

This doesn’t smell bad per se, but it does smell exactly like industrial bathroom cleaner. I’m not saying this smells like a dirty bathroom, it smells like a very clean bathroom. However, for me, the connotation makes it completely unwearable.