Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A convention-inspired goodnight blend crafted to help you get the sleep you need in order to be refreshed for the next day on the floor: lavender, palmarosa, sandalwood

Goes on as a lovely soft lavender forward blend, with the edges rounded off by the accompanying notes. It tiptoes around a lavender incense vibe without quite going there. I'm not familiar with palmarosa as a standalone note but there is definitely a wispy breath of green threaded through that increases slightly in prominence as the oil dries. Almost like reclining into a dream version of a lavender dappled meadow: not super lavender and not super green, but super soft and calming.

Applied before bed last night and fell asleep fairly quickly fwiw.

This one is all HELLO PALMAROSA on me.  I can smell nothing else, not even in the bottle.  It sticks around for HOURS and HOURS.  The longest lasting and has the most throw of the Con Survival blends I got this time.  

Edited by twilighteyes

I am having the same experience as twi. This is mostly about the palmarosa, a really bright note that's somehow able to aid in sleep despite its brightness. I was not able to pick out palmarosa in blends prior to obtaining this scent; after this scent, there's no mistake as to what palmarosa smells like. It is waaaaay stronger than the lavender and sandalwood, which were just whispers in the background. And I let this settle for several days after it arrived before testing, so I don't think it's mail shock... but maybe the lavender and sandalwood will become more noticeable with more settling.

It's effective at its purpose. I slathered this on and was able to easily drift off to slumberland (something that's not an easy feat for me).

Although this isn't as lavender-heavy as I had hoped, I'm really glad to have a bottle. :heart: