Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Lemon Peel, White Peach and White Musk

This is lovely! The three notes are blended beautifully. The white peach has an almost cream-like note to it. The lemon peel gives a nice citrus brightness. The white musk isn’t very strong right now but I can detect it in the background. I’m sure it will show itself a little more as the scent wears throughout the day (which I enjoy about the lab’s white musk). I blind-bottled this, and I’m glad I did. Editing to add: it's now later in the day, and indeed this has faded the same way other white musk blends fade on my skin - very soft and soothing. 

Edited by frizzlechicken

A lemon peel dominated trio. I definitely get all three notes, but the lemon peel is the strongest on me. The citrus is bright and pulled to a sweeter, almost candy like scent by the peach. The white musk, mixed with the other two notes, almost has a cream quality to it. The scent is not foodie though, just bright, slightly sticky sweet lemon. As a citrus lover, I am really liking this one.

This starts off with a burst of lemon peel that is like lemon candy, but not as sweet, but the white musk and peach are quick to join in. While the lemon is strongest during the wet phase, the white peach and white musk are strongest while dry, and sadly, the peach goes waxy in a chapstick-like way on me. The lemon isn't missing once dry... it's just not as strong as it was initially.

I liked this best during the wet phase when it was more about the lemon. Alas, this peach doesn't seem to agree with my skin chemistry.