Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A vision of wild grasses and ancient oaks, wild strawberries, Baltic amber, lily of the valley, black hellebore accord, twinflower petals, crushed heather, leaf sap, red currant, crab apples, and diaphanous, sheer lilac musk.

This one has a lot going on, and it's hard to pick out all of the notes. I get lots of grass, touched with strawberry, during the wet phase. There are hints of warm amber, and then I get something a little evergreen-like that I believe may be the black hellebore accord. Then the crab apples join in, as well as the lilac musk, and at that point, it mostly becomes an apple-infused lilac musk on me (emphasis on the lilac musk, though). I do get meadow vibes from this, but I wish the lilac musk didn't end up being so prominent on me as I preferred the grassy phase of the scent. If you want to smell like a meadow in spring, this one is worth a try, if you jive with lilac musk.

I have a similar experience as doomsday_disco, except the grassy strawberry phase doesn't get lost in the drydown for me. Meadow Elves feels to me like a cousin to Strawberry Moon - the strawberry is toned down significantly and florals are thrown in. I don't get the crab apples, at least not that I can identify. Its mostly a rich grassy floral with a touch of that strawberry.

It's really gorgeous!

I've tested this a few times before writing a review because l agree with the others that there is alot going on here and it can be hard to pinpoint exact notes.

This does start out very green, with the grass and leaf notes. I then get the red currant and strawberry notes followed by the floral notes. It's hard to pick out the individual floral notes but I can smell the heather that I recognize from Glasgow and the lilac musk. I like this one. It's quite a fresh floral with the strawberry and red currant to sweeten it. I have worn this a few times and each time I'm sure it smells slightly different or perhaps my nose can pick out different notes. It's very pretty and summery. 

In the bottle it's apple and "meadow", on application it bursts into a wild colourful chaos of ...wildness; herbs, ozone, all matters of greens, fruits 'n florals. 
Agreeing with the grass-and strawberries in the wet stage, i'm getting an addition of dry bark/branches in there - not a bad thing at all (guessing that's the crushed heather/ancient oak)? The amber on me is quite prominent, giving this a strange orange-y gold musk-like quality. The lilac does go louder on me as well (it tends to amp on me) but it's not TOO crazy.

The other fruits 'n florals are now in the background, dry. Beautiful!