Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Silvertree

Lycanthrope for Your Life

Despite whiskey being the first note, this perfume isn't really boozy. I do get a spicy fuzz from the cardamom infusion, though. The fig cream is mostly a realistic fig scent, dark and sweet. The cream part is faint, but it is a bit reminiscent of the milk note from Snake Milk and Fairy Lobster Foam. I also get quite a bit of honey, but this is more of a musky honey with some funk rather than a floral honey. I don't get much of the marshmallow fluff at all, but it could be adding a candy sweetness to the whole thing.

If you want a sweet fig perfume, this is for you.

I get a rich, dark fig marshmallow with honey. I'd agree that it's not a floral honey. I also tend to amp honey, but don't have that problem with this one. I'm not picking up on much whiskey, but maybe a little bit of the cardamom. While I don't get much cream in terms of a scent note, this overall has a creamy feel to it as opposed to something chewy if that makes sense. This is a rich little decadent dessert.

I loved the previous iteration of LFYL but it disappeared on my skin. Now with the addition of the honey and marshmallow, it sticks around. I wish it had a bit more throw but it's still great.

The booziness is big up front, fades quickly, then the scent of whiskey remains in the background. My wear experience follows the description super closely: I get a gently spiced, honey sweetened fig cream whiskey. It is delish! But not especially mallowy. Probably because the gooey fluff is hiding out in the sweetened cream.

I really like the previous version of LFYL so I have high expectations!

Wet: Honey and cardamom, with a bit of whiskey. Yum!

Dry: A little bit disappointed, getting plastic and honey now. Boooo. I'll stick to the original!