Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Gift of the Devil’s emissary and heraldic beast. Venefic boon of the witches treasured familiar. The keyhole portal of sabbath’s flight, and a scourge upon thine enemies.

A thick, amphibious scent redolent of danger and seduction. Deep rich earth, stupefying iridescent green musk, ancient black oud, heady dark lichen, and dense, wet creeping mosses.

This is wet and juicy, like the smell of the sensation of squishing wet grass beneath your feet. Cool, earthy, but infused with this luscious green muskiness. There's an element of cologne-ish vibe here, but darkened. A little sinister with the oud. This toad looks harmless enough, but get too handy and it packs a wallop. As it dries down the cologne elements settle, letting the green musk and mosses shine.

Note: I'm testing this one day fresh from the mail since these are only available for a limited time, so ymmv!

We meet our friend the toad doused in rich earth and green musk. The first few sniffs are like being ankle deep in swampy terrain. But since you came all this way, toad invites you to stay and visit! Now there is a charmingly refined cologne of oud and moss about your host, and shouldn't you accept the refreshment offered?

There is something adding the slightest hint of sweetness, perhaps the musk settling in, which is still unapologetically green. Could be from the oud though, which I find quite polite here, ancient and black though it may be.

First time I dabbed this on, the mosses ran away with it after an hour, and now even a couple days later they seem to be more in balance. I kinda dig the vibe of this dapper amphibian.

Bought this for the green musk and it did not disappoint.  In the bottle:  Wet, cool earth and damp mosses with a little something floral in the background.  On, wet:  Getting an almost cut-grass fresh green note, with a bit of petrichor.  Dries down to a glorious dark green vegetal musk -- no animal musky notes to speak of here, no leather, just glorious green musk.  It's as hot as blazes here today and I had to do a quick outdoor errand and when I got back into my AC'd work area I could smell the awesomeness of me sweating off some of this.  Wish I had gotten a backup.

This one is a very high-pitched green scent on me. It's more about the cologne-y lichen and oakmoss, amped up by the perfume-y green musk, than the dirt or oudh on me. And the oudh is not funky.

I do think it fits its name, but this would be better suited for those who don't amp up moss notes.