Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kscha2017

Obedience to a Secret Impulse Hair Gloss

A dark, forbidding patchouli chypre with a sliver of soul-cold fir needle.

I can't say much other than it's as described: patchouli chypre and fir. It is colder than cold! Icy, tomblike. It also, perhaps oddly, reminds me of the sassafras drink from Ren Faire (rootbeer and black licorice), but with something sinister slipped in. It's glorious and orgasmic. I need more.

gah, this is so good! I wanted an evergreen-y hair gloss and this is beautiful! the patch chypre is very light and smooth and lets the sweet, jammy fir note shine. I personally don't get any cold or ice or sassafras. compared to other winter bptp smells, this is comparatively snow-free on me. this is a feminine, joyous forest and not a dark, menacing wood full of sinister trees. a light, gentle fir, almost juicy. it reminds me very much of Geisha and Samurai HG in feel, but of course the actual notes and scents are different. very light, pretty, wearable. the fir also reminds me a little of the Midnight at Midwinter atmo spray, only here over that divine chypre. I sprayed this before going hiking among the california bay, oak and sequoia and the wafts I got from my hair were the perfect compliment to the scent of the trees in the park. I adore this one! thank you, Puddin!

This is very pretty sort of boy cologne, the word Patchouli makes me buy things. I like it and have been wearing it paired with The Inexorable Finger

Green patchouli and snowy fir. This is greener and cleaner than I expected for a patchouli blend and is almost in the masculine cologne territory.

This is a stunning scent. I get more than a "sliver" of fir over a perfect patch chypre. The patch is not heavy, but more a backdrop for a foresty kiss.

The name makes me smile, as it reflects my hair gloss obsession!