Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The main thing I want to say is that to me, this smells so much like OG Glowing Vulva at Ryogoki Bridge. Apologies, I'm crap at picking out notes, but I'm getting a beautiful creamy, ambery teak. 

If you have spent years lamenting over missing Glowing Vulva, give Four Penises a try!

Edited by Ria

I am not really picking out separate notes here either!  On me, this is a sweet ambery scent.  After a while I can tell the teak is coming out more, it's a very smooth woody note.  On me this is more sweet and springy than GV was (from memory).  

I don't smell much pear-like about it or any white tea, as far as I can tell.  I think I'm mostly getting amber cream and lotus root, with teak coming in after a while.  It's pretty straightforward and sweet on me (sorry, "sweet" is the word that keeps coming to me).  But the teak note does elevate it into more chic territory, when it comes out. 

i was hoping for creamy amber, and possibly a pear-ish note, but this is mostly blossoms and white tea on me.  crisp and floral. there's more going on, but i amp the floral component so much that it drowns everything else out.  bummer. 

Edited by MamaMoth

Oh wow, this smells nice. It's sweet and perfumey. The white tea is clean and fresh but the creaminess is so sophisticated. It reminds me of another scent I have - Oda a la Luz? It must be, it has that very gently creamy tartness to it. This is so pretty and well blended. I get no recognizable pear blossom (fine by me, as pear can smell banana-like on me), just a really pretty, creamy skin scent. 

This is a very soft blend.

A white fruit peaks out in the early wet stage, then disappears behind the wood notes. The sandalwood is the most recognizable note; it’s not loud, sharp, or spicy. Non-powdery yellow amber comes next. The blossom is there if I dig my nose into it.  

There’s no lotus bubblegum, if you’re worried about that. 

As said above, this is blended well enough that individual notes aren’t perceptible unless I’m looking for them. 

I rarely gender perfumes that aren’t straight-up cologne, but this one leans masculine, in an “I’m wearing my boyfriend’s flannel but I washed it” way. But my boyfriend has grown out of Axe body spray, and carefully selects the products he uses on his beard, face, and armpits. My boyfriend might be enby or butch, actually. 

Intimate. 

I can see myself craving this scent, even if I can’t see myself wearing it often.