Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Black Cherry and Elderflower Seltzer

Ends up being more elderflower pop, but what it says on the tin. On me it starts off more black cherry heavy, with carbonation from the seltzer note. As it wears, the elderflower comes out more, until it surpasses the cherry. The cherry's never gone, but it ends up being more the elderflower's show. Overall, a bit of a morpher that changes from black cherry pop to a floral pop.

This features a bold black cherry note at first that quickly gives way to the fizzy elderflower seltzer. Then it's all about the elderflower seltzer in the throw, but I can still smell the cherry up close, and it somehow has a bit of a resurgence with the elderflower fizz by the end of the day.

I wish the cherry had remained as strong as it was initially, but I'm glad it didn't completely disappear and think this will be really refreshing during the summer months. I'm debating a bottle. This is my favorite cherry from this year's cherry bomb collection.

This dark, black cherry is so plump and flavorful, yum! I picture it sinking to the bottom of my cocktail with bubbles trickling up and around it. As the scent wears, the black cherry recedes and the misty, floral fizz becomes the star. Beth has served up an invigorating play of fizz that allows for the best parts of the cherry and the elderflower to shine. It's lovely and special. 🥂 Longevity of cherry <1 hr, elderflower seltzer 6+, throw medium 

This has been getting a lot of wear from me in the last couple months. There's something so delightful about the elderflower seltzer! It's delicate, effervescent and so inviting- makes me think of a fairy garden celebration in the spring. Very much toes the line of maybe-i-can-consume-this and actually-no-thats-a-flower type of scents, you know? The cherry is definitely more present in the beginning but there's a definite cherryish undertone underneath the drydown even hours later. And the elderflower seltzer part sticks around for a long time! I still smell it on myself 8 or so hours later. All in all it's a real stunner, gorgeous, bright and soft at the same time, a bit coy and flirty almost. It smells like how I think a nymph would smell like!

Edited by bygraveyardlight