Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Pinched With Four Pumpkins

I’ve never tried the original Pinched, but the description of this one sounded intriguing so I added it to a last minute order when I heard the Weenies were disappearing and I’m so glad I did. When I first opened the bottle I all but yelled “This smells like straight up Halloween!” I then shoved it under my partner’s nose saying “omg you have to smell how Halloween this is!” It’s like walking into a kitschy Halloween shop in early fall, not like a Spirit store or anything of that sort, but like a cute little one you’d find up in the mountains when you go apple picking. Not in an over scented candle kind of way, just Halloween in general. I definitely get the pumpkin, then the coffee and tobacco, followed by just a wisp of the cinnamon and woods. My only problem is that now I’m kicking myself for only getting one bottle. 

This smells exactly like an autumn pumpkin scented candle. The sweet pumpkin, the cinnamon-coffee, the smokiness of the tobacco. Yup.

I'm tucking my decant away in my Autumn box and there it shall stay for the odd day when I want to smell like a lit candle at a halloween party.