Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Queen of the Honeyed Heart

Queen of the Honeyed Heart is an oil of spiritual, mental, and physical grace.

This oil contains honey absolute (Apis melliferra), Sumatran benzoin gum oleoresin and tears (Styrax benzoin), blue yarrow essential oil and herb from the TAL garden (Achillea millefolium), organic motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca), strawberry fruit compound, organic ylang ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata var. genuine), white lotus absolute (Nelumbo nucifera), pink lotus stamens (Nelumbo nucifera), organic hibiscus flowers (Hibiscus sabdariffa), and red vegetal musk.

This scent reads as something very classical BPAL. The fruity red musk for sure, but something in the floral notes is also something that my nose specifically identifies as BPAL.

It tries very, very hard to go powdery. I almost thought this had rose in it. It's extremely pink and extremely feminine, but it is not at all what I would call girly - nor is it sultry. It's bright and confident. After about 10-15 minutes, it's still floral, but the benzoin and what I think is the blue yarrow and/or motherwort start to peek out. The honey is just a stream through the scent, I can smell it there but it doesn't try to dominate everything.

It does get pretty loud with body heat!

The Queen of Hearts Commands :heart: 
This is so familiar to me, an elegant and mystical perfume. This is a wonderful ensemble of many elements with jammy fruit, flowers, and musk notes swirling together to make a communion wine. Womanly, rounded and oh so rich with the ability to transform the day, evoke memories. stir emotions by effecting mood, hopes and dreams. I'm getting a delicate creaminess, almost like a stream of white chocolate mixing with the luscious RED notes. The honey is low and slow in the background, never becoming "buzzy" or astringent. Something about it takes me back to my childhood, filling teacups with wild rose petals in the garden, plump bumblebees watching. Something from that time smelled very much like this. If a perfume can recall happy, sunlit memories, it is so worth it to possess, to wear and adore.  
Blessed Be! Long live the Queen of Hearts....Long May She Reign :bunnyluv:

Edited by Jenjin

Queen of the Honeyed Heart may very well be my favorite new floral and honey blend. It's like a warm hug from a gentleman caller bee here to present you with a bouquet of wild flowers because he wants you to be his hive's new queen. 

For me, it was instantaneous love. Red musk and honey and gorgeous hibiscus and fruit. Beautiful straight from the mail in a way that I can't describe. I can't say that I smell blue yarrow or know what it even smells like. The hibiscus are not tropical, but the overall sense that I get from this is jam and flowers. Very jammy flowers sweetened with natural honey, but not such an overwhelming honey that nothing else comes forward. The red musk is lovely, somewhat vegetal, but not overpowering. 

Wanna embody grace, compassion, and power despite feeling like secretly you're a trash panda that can't seem to get your life out of the dumpster?

Queen of the Honeyed Heart does that. It's a floral honey with a smidge of red musk, but more importantly will remind you to elevate yourself and that you are worthy. You finding it hard to love yourself? This reminds you that you are a Queen, and deserve all the best.