Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Vetiver, Patchouli & Apple Peel

Light, bright, and refreshing. All three balanced perfectly, none dominates. Crisp juicy green apple. Patchouli and vetiver are gentler than anticipated. However, it fades fast and completely on me with nary a tell it was ever there. Probably will use it in my locket. Oddly enough, I would love this scent as a deodorant. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes. A thousand times yes. I was really intrigued to try this one (largely because of the qualifier that it was apple peel, not just apple), and not only did it not disappoint, it is potentially my new favorite apple scent. To my nose the apple in this isn’t bright or tart, it’s very much an autumnal red or pink apple, a Macintosh or a Pink Lady maybe, and stays warm and juicy from wet to dry on my skin. The vetiver is my favorite kind, the almost grassy very cooling variety, and the patchouli is light and a little sweet. If you like Verdandi, you definitely want to try this - take the amber out of Verdandi and replace it with a slightly smoky, herbal, refreshing patchouli-vetiver. It is SO good. Definitely picking up a bottle for the upcoming autumntime!