Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

White ginger, green mandarin, ti leaf, cedarwood, chocolate mint, bergamot, and sweet vetiver.

Hm...  Smells a little bit like How Doth the Little Crocodile in the bottle, but it's brighter and fresher.  The tangerine and bergamot become prominent on my skin and the chocolate goes away completely.  I'm getting a soft citrus over mint.  Bright and relaxing.  Not having any trouble from the cedar, which I often do.  Herbal and sort of fuzzy, like a kitty in the sunshine.  I'm curious as to what it will do in a few hours.  

Half an hour later - this smells nothing like How Doth now.  It's soft orange bergamot and gentle mint.  It makes me think less of a hot cup of tea and more of cuddling up under a blanket with that cup of tea.  It's in the same vein as Lighting the Lantern but not nearly as piquant. 

Calming, herbal, and quite appropriate for cuddling with my own spotted kitty.  

Cedarwood, chocolate mint, burst of citrus, and sweet vetiver. This one is intriguing, playful, and yes, reminds me to How Doth the Little Crocodile, but more of a cat version. Medium throw and wear length.