Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

When the Frost is on the Punkin

A very frosty punkin: golden amber leaves rustling around a patch of late autumn pumpkins dusted with a cap of glittering, sugar-white snow.

Golden pumpkins, whiff of sugar, whiff of snow, and a ton of amber. UGH. This is the pumpkin scent of my dreams. It sort of reminds me to the regal Pumpkin Queen, but this one is definitely cooler, with the snow note, and the amber is precisely in my wheelhouse. Stunning.

SOOO gorgeous.  Getting raw pumpkin, dry-leaf amber, and some shimmering sugar snow...SO nice!  There is a bit of spice, but it's not a Pumpkin Spice Bomb...

Edited by Threemoons

When the Frost is on the Punkin is heavy on the sugared pine/fir snow note from scents like Snow Bunny, NYC Snowball Fight, and Marshmallow Snow Bath Oil. When first applied, I get that snow note with a bit of pumpkin, which is quickly blanketed in that snow note, so that no more pumpkin is to be found until after a few hours of wear. By that point, it is pretty nice -- a warm, non-spiced ambery pumpkin with a breath of sugared snow -- but I am not sure I want to wait that long for it to get to the phase I enjoy. 

Edited by doomsday_disco

In the imp I get fresh pumpkin first, followed by a whiff of chilly green pine or fir. On the skin it's much snowier. Fluffy, chilly, minty snow with a bit of evergreen mixed in. As it sits a warm, spiced pumpkin glows from underneath. Absolutely stunning!

I enjoy the frosty pumpkin amber but this particular snow note has a lot of evergreen which takes it towards cologne territory on me. It is very pleasant but not my style.