Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Strawberries and Champagne Scrub

Your skin will drink up this dreamy concoction that evokes memories of romance and secret celebrations.

Edited by zankoku_zen

I snagged this at DragonCon 2019, and have been forgetting to test this out.

Let's just say that this is more like chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. This would be very at home with Lupercalias. 

If you have ever tried Villainess before it was sold, or B. Perry scrubs, you know what you're getting. Luscious sugar that exfoliates but just sort of melts into skin. Delightful.

This felt like a very Venus-heavy and self-indulgent scrub. I'm sad I didn't pick up the other scent, and really hope to see this on the Lab site soon.

I purchased this straight from the website and I am so glad I did! I opted for the strawberries and champagne one because sadly my skin and cardamom do not get along. I agree that the texture is very much like old school Villainess Smooch scrubs, very emollient and buttery on the skin. I really like the addition of the strawberry fruit powder for an extra boost of strawberry scent and additional scrubbies. The scent is borderline edible and to my nose it smells like fresh strawberries candied with a splash of champagne, its a great gourmand that isn't too heavy. I really hope bpal and B.Perry create more scrubs, i'm already looking for more! 🍓🍾

This is awesome.  Just like it says on the jar, this is crisp, bubbly champagne and fresh ripe strawberries.  Scrub goes on smooth, and rinses off into a lovely veil of moisturizing scent.  So light and fresh on the skin.