Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

You smell the booze right off. Actually instead of bourbon, it sort of smells like vodka. After the alcohol has burned off, I get a very mellow honeyed tobacco blend that is amazing. Slightly masculine, but all you tobacco lovers take note.

Everything z_z says is on point. As both a honey and tobacco lover, this was an instant buy for me when it hit Etsy. It's very boozy when you first open the bottle. I let mine sit for a few days before trying it because the booze note was so strong. It settled well after a few days. Upon application there's a very strong blast of boozy honey, almost like a honey throat lozenge. The booze note wears off quickly and a rich tobacco honey is left behind. It also pairs perfectly with the Honey, Balsam, Leather, and Bourbon Tobacco HG that was out recently.  

Burnt tobacco and rubbing alcohol in the bottle. Goes on as thick, cloying honey under rubbing alcohol. The alcohol burns off eventually as it dries, and the nicer pipe tobacco moves in. It finishes as pipe tobacco with a faint honey overtone, but there’s almost no throw, and I don’t think I can suffer through the drydown when I have other scents with this tobacco note.