Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Tenemos una celebridad aqui esta noche. Muchacho del Infierno! 

A flap of leathery wings, a splash of mezcal, and crushed clove husk.

Camazotz is for you leather fiends. It's a nice warm leather, a la Lordy, but without the aftershave, and with more musk. It's like Lordy after work. You know takes off his tie, takes several shots of mezcal because goddamn, litigation is a bitch. Who knew that paper trails caused you to work out to much? Good throw and wear length.

On me, this is almost single-note leather, kind of like Riding Crop. There is a bit of clove, but it's drowned in that new leather smell. I do expect it to age beautifully.

Upon opening the decant and pulling out the wand for a swipe, whoosh! All single note leather. Uh-oh, this won't work on me. Quickly after application, the clove shoves its way forward. The mezcal note is on the middle of the fight between the other two notes. I usually amp clove over everything, but this one stays true to its distinct notes on me. 

I can't wait to try this one on my husband. 

I almost missed this one before it was discontinued and I'm so glad I got a chance to get some. 

Camazotz is a great scent if you love leather.  Heavy leather (a worn in, saddle kind of leather to my nose) and a tiny bit of spice (soft clove and that slightly black pepper-ish note I always get from mezcal). 

This is going to age beautifully, I think.