Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Dreadful Snowglobe

A glopping blurp of viscera sloshing in a crystal sphere: creamy intraocular fluid, intestine-pink bois de rose and grapefruit, and coppery-clove blood musk encased in glassy transparent musk.

This goes through two phases for me:

Phase 1 - a pretty, creamy grapefruit. Very "pink" and dainty smelling. Lasts about half an hour

Phase 2 - clovey muskiness.  Very "red" smelling, with a teeny bit of sweetness lingering from earlier.

Luckily for me I like both sides of this scent, just be aware that it's quite a morpher!

I get mainly a mix of clovey musk with whiffs of glass. It's like House of Mirrors on clove cigarettes and musky perfume. Oddly appealing. If you're a clove lover, check this out.

Good throw and wear length.

I was hoping I’d get grapefruit and bois de rose from this scent. In my decant it smells very musky with hints of clove and glass. The clove vanished as soon as it hit my skin and all I got was the lab’s “glass” note (which I love) and red musk (which smells like baby poop on my skin). If you like red musk and it plays well with your skin chemistry I think this would be a lovely scent! But it’s not for me. 

Dreadful Snowglobe is primarily a pink grapefruit scent on me for a while before it morphs into a musk-dominant scent (I get more of the glassy musk on my skin). I am surprised that the clove and bois de rose were not main players on me.

Not bad, but not something I'd reach for over other grapefruit scents in my collection.

Edited by doomsday_disco