Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Mexican Long-Nosed Bat Hair Gloss

The Mexican Long-Nosed Bat is a versatile critter, building her roosts in caves, vacant buildings, hollow trees, or sewers. She loves agave nectar, pollen, and participating in a polygynandrous mating system. If the cavern’s a-rockin’, don’t come a-knockin’!

Agave nectar, mushed guava, and wildflower honey.

Guava, sugary nectar and a whiff of wildflowers. This one is a sweet, sugary guava. Fresh, fruity, sugary.

Oh man this made my eyes roll back into my head. Beautiful sugary guava really rich in the sweetness with the nectar with a beautiful floral element. Smells like vacation. Will pair beautifully with Drag on a Slime! 

Ooooo yes. You can really smell everything here; the agave nectar, guava, and wildflower honey are all present and accounted for (sir!).

The guava note is fresh, and the agave nectar is sweet without going overboard. The floral element in the wildflower honey is minimal, and it's not a strong floral scent; it's enough to let you know it's there, without this becoming a floral blend.

I can see myself wearing this often during the summer! 

I purchased a small decant of this when it was available and didn't try it on my hair until this weekend... mainly because I had sprayed it on something and got more honey from it than guava. That was also the experience I had wearing this in my hair. It starts off as a nice guava-infused honey, but the guava quickly gives way to the honey and nectar. The honey in this reminded me of the one in C%^T after a few hours in my hair.

My boyfriend thinks this smells good. He says, "It smells like Germany." We went back to Germany for two weeks in November/December last year, and I packed Luvmilk's Kitsune Royalty shampoo and conditioner for the trip. That scent features the same honey note as this one, and he associates that honey scent with that trip.

While I kind of wish the guava had remained as strong as it was on the initial blast, I'll be keeping my small decant because of that happy scent association, and to pair with Drag on a Slime!

Edited by doomsday_disco