Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Follow My Nose

Dead Leaves, Ceylon Cinnamon, and Cocoa Atmosphere Spray

[No additional description provided.]

I don't think I've ever been first before, but this atmo is so perfect for the fall season, I wanted to give it some love here.

On first spritzing, this starts out mostly cinnamon, not too sharp or overpowering, just nice warm spice. The cocoa comes out quickly, not a chocolate-heavy scent, but dry cocoa powder in the background. As it dries, the dead leaves make their appearance, but stay behind the cinnamon with the cocoa, filling out the scent with a warm, soft woodsiness.

This is perfect for evoking crisp autumn days, having a cup of spiced cocoa after a walk through the woods, fallen leaves still stuck to your sweater.

Cocoa with hints of cinnamon. It's glorious. The dead leaf note is there for just a minute before the cinnamon and cocoa take over. That makes 3 bottles I need from this line. Damn it! :lol:

Cinnamon, cocoa, and dead leaves. Yup smells like fall. And cinnamon. So sort of like shopping in a craft store for autumn decorations?

Delicious, sweet chocolate blended with cinnamon with just a hint of cologn-y dry leaves. I'm not much for foody scents, so I think I'll be happy just using my 2ml decant, but this is quite nice.