Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
doomsday_disco

Candy Wrapper in a Graveyard Atmosphere Spray

Mounds of graveyard dirt, drooping Spanish moss, oak bark, discarded memorial roses, and a forgotten candy wrapper.

I sprayed this around my apartment, and when I did, I got the sweet residue from the candy wrapper (it made me think of a milk chocolate candy bar), dirt, and moss. I sprayed it in the evening, and when I came back at night, the scent was still noticeable even though it had been sprayed several hours beforehand, but I mostly picked up on the moss and dirt. The boy keeps saying that this one smells like a pond.

I also tested this on a paper towel, because I didnt really want to spray this on any of my blankets. Again, theres the sweetness from the candy wrapper with lots of dirt and moss, and after a while, I could smell the rose as well. The next day, the scent that remains on that paper towel is lots of rose, a caramel-like sweetness (I originally thought of Milky Way candy bars when I first thought of a fun size chocolate bar, so maybe it could be that? I could be wrong about the kind of candy, but theres definitely some sweetness to this scent), lots of moss, and a smattering of dirt.

I am a fan of the Labs dirt note and had to pick this one up since no dirt scents have prevailed in the lunacy polls. This did not disappoint! And the candy wrapper element, with its candy residue, does add more of a Halloween feel to the scent, so it is not really somber like Deep in Earth and Zombi.

I am so happy to have a bottle of this. :wub2: